This has been a birthday week of celebrations! We celebrated tonight just the two of us by going to dinner at our favorite steak place, Ruby River. Last Friday night, we celebrated Chris' birthday (and Jennie's Birthday & Marcelle's Baby) with old roommates.
It's been an awesome Birthday week! Happy Birthday Hubby!
Happy Birthday Chris!
ReplyDeleteDang it!!! I meant to wish you happy birthday yesterday and COMPLETELY spaced it!! Blame the creators of LOST for going and doing a 3 hour event last night. It sucked me in. Hope your birthday was a great one!!! Let's hang out soon!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteEven reading "ruby river" makes my mouth water! Yum! I hope you enjoyed your b-day Chris, especially the ridiculously yummy steak! Isn't being 24 great?
ReplyDeleteYay! This blogging thing is too fun! Happy late Birthday Chris, it sounds like ya'll had a great time. I sure miss you guys! Love ya and keep in touch! I'll be sending you a wedding announcement soon, we're getting our pics taken on the 6th.
ReplyDeleteYay for Chris and his birthday! I'm glad yall had such a fun time! I miss you both! XOXO
ReplyDelete