So we thought we'd jump on the bandwagon and start our own blog. Hopefully we can think of some interesting things to post on here for yall! Happy New Year everyone! :-)
We've been happily married for 5 years and are loving our time together! We're currently living in Houston, TX. Chris is in school and only a class and a couple months away from starting Chiropractic School. Jenn is working full-time as a Legal Secretary @ Latham & Watkins downtown. If you're ever in Houston, come say hi!(We live close to the airport)
Hi guys,
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you at Christmas. Guess this means you made it home okay.
We love you and wish you were closer!
The Garrett's
Hah! I knew it was only a matter of time....
ReplyDeleteYESSSSS! I love blogstalking. Now I can keep up with your life in a much more consistent manner :) YAY! Love you.
ReplyDelete