This week has been so awesome! Most of the reasons it has been awesome are silly, but yet have combined to make this week go by quickly and happily! (I'm writing this post at work so sorry no pictures this time)
Reason #1: For FHE this week, Chris and I made a list of our goals for 2009 for the second time. We made a list in Washington but are pretty sure that we left them there because we can't find them anywhere! (Maybe one of my goals should be to not lose things! lol) It's exciting to have a plan and to see some concrete things spelled out that we want to accomplish this year. I love fresh, new beginnings!
Reason #2: American Idol started this week! There were 2 consecutive nights of 2-hour audition specials, and those are probably some of the funniest shows! I love to see the people who have talent and also the ones who think they do but are really bad. It's exciting that it's starting up again and I am looking forward to this new season!
Reason #3: Last night I got to watch Mathias while Jason & Shelly (our BFF neighbors) went to the temple. He is almost one now and is so much fun! We played and made a mess in the family room but had a really good time. My brother Chad came over to do laundry and so he hung out and played with us too while Chris was in class. Mathias loved playing with Chad and it was really cute to watch them together.
Reason #4: My parents decided that they are for sure coming up to visit and Kat and Kaden (my sister and nephew) are coming too! I am so excited to see them all! Hopefully with my mom's help I can finally get my quilt done and my window-treatments hung. I'll post pictures of the miracles that mom's can work!
Reason #5: I found this really awesome new tv stand for our family room at Walmart when we were in Washington, but they didn't have it in the stores down here. I had to order it and then have it shipped to our Walmart here which has taken almost 2 weeks, but I got an e-mail today saying that it's here! Chris and I get to go pick it up tonight! Yay!
Reason #6: Kelli is coming to town this weekend and so we've been making plans to get all the Motel-10 group together! I am so excited to see these awesome girls and celebrate birthdays and buns-in-the-oven and just being together! I'll try to remember to take some pictures.
Reason #7: Chris' birthday is next week and I love celebrating birthdays with him! I love his excitement, and I love having gift-surprises that he tries to get out of me for days and days! So far I've done really well and haven't given up any of the surprises yet! **Keeping my fingers crossed!**
Anyways, it's been a great week and I'm so excited for this long weekend to celebrate and play! Hope everyone has a great weekend too! :-)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As for reason #2 i'm not so sure i'm as excited as my little wifey seems to be so if there's anyone who wants to have a man date on tuesday and wednesday nights i'd be up for it!
ReplyDeleteChris
I love that you're in love with Idol too. I only got to see the second half of both shows this week thanks to my little munchkin. I also love reason #4 it's been an excellent week :)
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! I am so glad that we made your list! Or at least mathias did anyway! He loves you guys! and girl, I think you are among the MANY who wait for silly shows like american idol to come on. I love to laugh at the people that are seriously lacking in talent! I know that is not very nice, but come on...seriously? I mean...seriously you think you can sing? Lol
ReplyDeleteI love the audition shows too. But then I pretty much don't watch it after that :)
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed that you can keep surprises from Chris--I can hardly wait to get it home from the store before I want to tell Dan. He is pretty strong willed because I'm usually begging him to let me tell him early!
I'm happy I made the list too! I had a BLAST hanging out with you, and thanks so much for letting me crash with you guys. I love being with you and I love your new TV stand. Si bueno! :) It was great to see everyone! Loves to you both!
ReplyDeleteI remember watching American Idol our sophomore year and falling in love with Carrie Underwood. She's still my favorite.
ReplyDelete