It's true folks... this year, all Chris wanted for Christmas was money so that he could get a rifle. So, after returning from Washington and looking at all of his options, Chris became the proud owner of a Remington 270 WIN with a Leupold Rifleman scope. Can you see the gleam in his eyes?
He can hardly wait for next hunting season when he gets to go kill him a Bambi with a rifle of his very own!
Eventually maybe we won't have to sleep with the gun anymore and we can go back to just the two of us in bed... but I'm not holding my breath. I'm pretty sure he'd marry her if he could. He hasn't picked out a suitable name for her yet, so if you have any good ideas please send them his way.
All joking aside, I love that my hubby loves his rifle and I can't wait to get my own so we can go shooting together and I can really put him in his place! :-)
I LOVE your blocks...Too bad you live there and Chad lives close by so they won't say 'yay chris got a gun' for too long.
ReplyDeleteI'm feelin a sassy name, like...Gertrude. hahahahaha. Yay for Chris's new gun! :)
ReplyDeletePoor Bambi! Lol I am glad he finally got his riffle.
ReplyDeleteI don't know...I think a gun is the LAST thing Chris needs ;). JK, congrats on the gun. And I think "Buddy the Elf" would be a fitting name for the gun. Just a thought! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe gun is fine and dandy, but YOU GOT BLOCKS WITH LETTERS!!!! AHAHAHA. You're all growed up now. I should get some so I can be growed up too. Please make your blocks say something awesome for me today.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!!!! I have been wanting a Rem 700 .270 for I don't know how long! This has inspired me. I think I might have to sell my savage .270 and see if I can talk Kathryn into letting me spend the money for the Rem 700. And it looks like a beautiful scope too! Well done. The only problem I see now is that when you miss deer next year, you won't have any excuses...because it is your gun!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, when you get down here, it better be in the bed with you or I might just walk off with it.