Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few that I do have...
We spent Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Roundy's house with our Aunt, Uncle & cousin. After dinner, Spencer read the Christmas story while Kassie, Ryker & Uncle Jeff (and maybe Tucker?... I don't know what he's doing) acted it out.
We also shared thoughts about Christmas and then played games which I learned are a Roundy Christmas Eve tradition. We played the Button Game; Duck, Duck, Goose; and did the Hokey Pokey! (I'm waiting to get more pictures of these fun games from Chris' parents)
After the games we all trekked over to Aunt Teresa & Uncle Jeff's house to talk to Matt who's on his mission in Russia! :-) It was great to talk to him and to hear him speak Russian. It's hard to believe that he will be coming home at the end of May, the time seems to have gone by so fast.
Christmas day we actually got to sleep in until almost 8:00 when Libby woke us up to come and see what Santa left us in our stockings! We had so much fun doing the Santa-thing and opening presents. The rest of the day was spent playing with new toys and having Christmas dinner with Grandma Frodel.
Because they had gotten so much snow and it hadn't melted, I got to play in the snow with Libby & Ryker. We made a snowman and even jumped on the snow-covered trampoline. The picture isn't very good but it's the best one I have right now.
We had an awesome trip and it was really hard to come home and get back to normal life. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Aren't you so lucky you got to play in the snow?! Maybe it would be nice for one day, but I'm not jealous, not one bit. I got to wear flip-flops on Christmas Eve:)
ReplyDeleteBrr. Dan's bro is in Spokane on his mish and it's FREEZING there, so I'm sure you were freezing as well (isn't Chris's fam close to Spokane?).
ReplyDeleteI've never jumped on a snowy tramp, was it a party?
Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. I can't wait til next year when hopefully we'll both be in Houston for the holiday. Family gorgefests...I mean parties...just aren't the same without-cha.