Thursday, April 29, 2010

A little something to brighten your day!

So, the weather has been really nasty here in Utah this week.  Apparently it's not really Spring afterall since it's been snowing for the last 2 days.  Anyways, we all need a little cheering up so I thought I'd share a video that Chris sent to me.  His exact words were, "Just for you.  This guy says it all."  I was expecting something sweet.  But this is what I got...



Also, just in case you haven't seen it yet... this is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.  No, seriously.  I show it to everyone because I love it so much.  Those of you who have seen it before, just watch it again because it's still funny no matter how many times you watch it.  If you haven't seen it before, please enjoy!



Have a great day! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that kid was funny. Japanese Binocular soccer is always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete