Thursday, April 23, 2009

Celebrate!

We're CELEBRATING in our house! Finals are over which, aside from being a joyous occasion in and of itself, means a break from school for the Spring and no more Physics class! Yay! We're both very excited that Chris is done with classes for the semester.

We're also celebrating that it looks like spring-weather is finally here to stay! We are excited for a spring filled with yard-work, tennis, sunshine, softball, travel, family, friends, etc. As spring/summer are major travel-times, we just want to put it out there that we do have an extra bedroom in our house and we love visitors!! (Just something to keep in mind when you're making travel plans.) :-)

Anyone else celebrating anything??

7 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'll celebrate with you--if you come over I'll even throw a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! I am celebrating 5 weeks til my due date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduation for Chris and our first anniversary! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smelled the poop trees the other day and I thought of you! Down with the turd smell! Siiick! miss your guts! XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for warmth! Yay for no more classes. Isn't it funny how relieved YOU feel Jenn for being done with classes and you aren't even taking them? Spring and summer were always such magical times in Happy Valley--enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That really is a great feeling. Imagine what it will feel like when he's done for good. Richie gets done with finals on Friday, and I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear that you are doing well! I sure miss you guys and keep celebrating life! :)

    ReplyDelete