Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry Girls...

...The Best Man is TAKEN!!! :-) It's true! I got the best man in the world. Last weekend he more than proved my point. On Saturday, my wonderful hubby spent the whole day replacing my brakes because the rotors were bad and they were squeaking like crazy! He sure looked cute doing it too! :-)


I am so thankful my tough, fix-it man can take care of things around the house but is also sweet and sensitive enough to bring me flowers just because! Love you babe!

5 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree.... The name "CHRIS" applies to the greatest men alive :) we sure did pick good ones. so good to read about you guys. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man where was he when I had to pay hundreds of dollars to get mine fixed. Definitely not here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile and feel happy inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Just shy of 2 years and you STILL love each other :)
    Way to be Chris for the brake action. I hear warm weather is heading your way, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!! You did get a good one Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete