
Chris & I played with Mathias while Jason & Shelly slaved away in the kitchen! We had ham, funeral potatoes, salad, and chocolate covered strawberries and bananas for dessert. Yummy!!

Dinner was so good that Chris & Mathias had to stretch out on the couch for a little nap.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! :-)
Ooh I love Easter dinner food. I think that I'm going to have to make my own funeral potatoes one of these days.
ReplyDeletelol! LOVE IT! Thanks for watching Mathias last night while I went to class. It was very informative! LOVE you both
ReplyDeleteYay for Egg decorating. I really do like it...I should do it again some year...
ReplyDeleteAnd mmm. Love the ham and potatoes. We did a potato salad (blech) instead of the oven yummy variety...but I didn't have to make them so I guess I shouldn't complain too much :)