Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Looked Out The Window And What Did I See?


FREAKING SNOW ON APRIL 16th!!! Chris cautioned me not to be too upset about it because it is really pretty, but it's hard to truly admire the winter-wonderland beauty when last week it was 60 degrees and this week it's snowing!

I'm sure all our Texas friends/family will have a good laugh about this and let me know that it's sunny and in the 80s or something down there. Thanks alot! Send some of it this way please! I'm holding out hope that eventually Spring will come and stay.

Anyone wanna come make snow angels?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not in TX... but it was 80 here yesterday so I may have to laugh at you. But don't worry, I've been there too. And am glad I'm not anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, I can't even laugh at that because I remember the mean-ness of spring in Utah. It gives you these brief glimpses of warmth and you put away your coat and ice scraper and then you GET HIT BY A STINKING BLIZZARD!
    I feel your pain mi amiga. Just take comfort in knowing that it really will be gone for good soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those poor pink blossomed-plum trees got worked over.... on university parkway i saw at least half a dozen of these trees with their biggest limbs snapped in half. so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have no problem laughing...;)

    Bam, suckas!

    OK, got that out of my system. I'm sorry you guys had to go through that. But I'm not going to lie, I'm happy I'm not there right now. I'm coming in June, and it better not be snowing then! Loves to you both. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete