Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two Whole Years!!



It's hard to believe, but we've been married for 2 years today. Looking back at these pictures, it seems like it wasn't that long ago. It's been the best two years of my life, and I consider myself very lucky to have found such an amazing man to spend forever with! Love you babe!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Yay for anniversaries! I hope yours was a happy one. I'm pretty sure I'll never forget the date :) I'm glad that pic of all of us is small enough that even when you click on it you can't really see my hugely prego belly. P.S. I'm super-excited for our fun July trip too and Kaden woke up this morning repeating the word 'beash' so I think he's excited too. And that suit is a tankini I just got from Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. It seems much longer than two years but in a good way. It means you and Chris are perfect for each other and it's only natural that ya'll should be together, even if it is only two years officially. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys. that makes me so happy. it all worked out because of your valentine's gift while he was on his mission, right ;) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no that almost ruined it for me!! it wasn't my fault though. she was so scared of commitment that she freaked out and stopped writing me. i had to do so much work to get her back. almost gave up too but she finally came around!! Now she's wishin' she hadn't! HAHA!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! All the cool kids get married in May. (sorry Kat)
    I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you blame her? I mean come on...We can't seem to get rid of you either! Ha ha
    Just kidding. We love you guys! Maybe we should have some "ICE cream pizza" to celebrate! or Carrots!

    ReplyDelete