Monday, March 1, 2010
A Full Freezer
Thank you to everyone who lent us their coolers for the last week. Chad made it back from Texas last night with 9 coolers full of deer meat. Our freezer is sufficiently stocked with fresh meat and we're ready for grilling season to begin! Anyone have any great deer roast/steak/cutlet recipes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is awesome that ya'll got that much meat! You're set for sure! I love jerky the most and could give ya some recipes for that if you were planning on doing that. My Mom used to cut up the meat in cubes and put it in the crockpot with cream of mushroom soup and gravy. She would put in onions and whatever else we thought would be good in it that we had around. It is super good whether you want to put it over rice, with noodles or potatoes. Anyway, easy and good but I'm sure you have a bunch of recipes. Hope all is well with you guys! Much love!
ReplyDeleteSo, keep working on these recipes and the next time I come down, we'll have to have dinner so I can actually experience eating deer meat. :) Miss y'all. Thanks for playing last weekend!
ReplyDelete