Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Childhood Dreams

 
When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was watch the clouds rolling across the sky.  In sunny weather, the clouds always seemed to look like animals, funny faces, or anything else my imagination could dream up.  When it was stormy, I loved to watch the dark clouds as they began way off in the distance and then made their way closer and closer until the storm finally hit.  The names of clouds and their composition and altitude never really interested me much.  What I liked best was watching them and day dreaming about how fun it would be to play on the clouds.  I wanted to ride them, climb them, jump off the tops and land in their fluffy-softness.  Impossible... sure, but not in my mind.  In fact, there is a part of me that still gets excited when I see that perfect cloud.  Maybe someday...

2 comments:

  1. I loved being on the airplane and flying through the big cumulous clouds and thinking much the same thing. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you need is someone to tell you 'Fluffy' stories every night before you go to bed :)

    ReplyDelete