My friend Kelli tagged me on a post, so I thought I'd play along and post my answers to these things.
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Christopher - My hubby is my bestest friend and there is nothing that I love more than spending time with him. He makes every day more fun!
2. Family - From my own little family with my hubby to my immediate family, my in-laws, and my extended family on both sides... I have the BEST family in the world! I love any and all of the time I get to spend with these awesome folks!
3. Faith - My faith is so important to me. My testimony of Christ and His restored Gospel is the driving force in my life, motivating all of my actions and decisions. I love the peace that comes from living the truths that I know.
4. Friends - "In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips!" hahaha! My mom has that quote up at her house and I love it. My life has been blessed with great friends over the years. I love the chance to get together with friends, talk to friends, or remember good times with friends from the past.
5. Food - Mmmm... Food! I'm not too picky when it comes to food. I like gourmet food and greasy junk food, vegetables and desserts. I love to try new things, but I also love familiar favorites. While I don't love cooking it, I love to watch other people cook it. I love the way food brings people together.
6. Music - Music has an incredible power, and I love finding the right song to fit a moment. I like all different kinds of music, and I like finding new music too. Whether playing instruments and singing or going to concerts and just listening, music has played a huge role in my life.
7. College Football - It's true. I LOVE college football. One of the saddest days of the year is the first Saturday after the National Championship game when I wake up and realize that there is no football on for several months. There's just somethin about it... I don't know what it is, but college football is amazing.
8. The Great Outdoors - When I was younger, I would trade my sister all of my inside chores for her outside chores. I love being outside! There are so many fun things to do outdoors. I love hunting, fishing, hiking, bike riding, taking walks, playing/watching sports, going to parks, having BBQs, watching the clouds/sunrise/sunset, swimming, playing at the beach, driving through the mountains, etc. I'm so excited that it's almost Spring and that it's getting warmer so we can resume the outdoor activities!
8 words/phrases I use most often:
1. Sorry
2. Sucka (usually preceded by "Hey" or "Bam")
3. Law Office, this is Jenn
4. No worries
5. It's all good
6. Shut up
7. That's Awesome!
8.
**Um, I can only think of 7...
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have kids
2. Go skydiving again
3. Own a ranch and a horse
4. Give away a house (I stole this one from my hubby, but I guess we'll do it together!)
5. Shoot a trophy buck
6. Visit all of the places on my "places I want to visit" list
7. Complete a triathlon
8. Take a Hot Air Balloon ride
8 places I want to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. England
4. France
5. Italy (pretty much all over Europe)
6. Australia/New Zealand
7. Somewhere in Africa to go on a safari
8. Prince Edward Island
8 favorite restaurants: (in no particular order)
1. Cafe Rio
2. Panda Express
3. Pappadeaux's Seafood
4. Breadstix
5. Red Lobster
6. Ruby River
7. Perry's Steakhouse
8. Beto's (ok, I don't know if it really qualifies as a "restaurant"... but I LOVE their burritos! hahaha!)
8 shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. American Idol
3. Burn Notice
4. Bones
5. Glee
6. Human Target
7. Iron Chef America
8. Re-runs of old TV shows from back in the day like Saved by the Bell, Home Improvement, Boy Meets World, Full House, etc. Don't laugh... those shows were the best!
8 people I tag: (a.k.a. the only 8 people I know who read this blog and also have blogs!) :-)
1. Kat
2. Amber
3. Kate
4. Shelly
5. Britni
6. CJ and Chris
7. Tara (a.k.a. Banjo Pants)
8. Bergan
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BAM, SUCKA!!! I'm so happy you put that on the list, and now that I've heard it again, I'm going to start saying it again! Oh how I miss you! And I'm glad to see Beto's made the list :) Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteLoves! I need to come and visit again soon. It won't be long.
I totally want to go on safari too! I miss you lots. We need to do something together soon! The weather is getting warmer and it makes me want to go outside. :)
ReplyDelete