Hey, I was going to say what Amber said! I can't believe he didn't drop the camera. It looks like you had a fabulous time...yay for spontaneity. And I hope you're over your cold.
We've been happily married for 5 years and are loving our time together! We're currently living in Houston, TX. Chris is in school and only a class and a couple months away from starting Chiropractic School. Jenn is working full-time as a Legal Secretary @ Latham & Watkins downtown. If you're ever in Houston, come say hi!(We live close to the airport)
Party. I'm glad he didn't drop the camera :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I was going to say what Amber said! I can't believe he didn't drop the camera. It looks like you had a fabulous time...yay for spontaneity. And I hope you're over your cold.
ReplyDeleteOh man...I'm so jealous! I want to go on a rollercoaster so bad!!!! I miss your guts. Can we please play soon? XOXO
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looked like it was super fun! I have a hard time being so high in the air because I am a wimp, don't tell anybody. :) Love ya guys!
ReplyDelete