- American Idol is still going strong and I'm pretty happy about the Top 13.
- Chris joined the N.R.A. - we're doing our part to protect our Second Amendment rights! :-)
- The intermural seasons have started again. Chris is playing 9 on 9 flag football and so far they're 2-0!
- In an effort to actually accomplish my New Years resolutions, I have been reviewing them at the beginning of every month. I still have a long ways to go, but it's a work in progress.
- Winter seems like it's finally almost over! yay!! This means more sun, tennis, spring projects, sun tans, etc.
- We went to the BYU baseball game and I got my first slight sunburn of the season!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
No News is Good News
Sorry for the recent lack of posts. There hasn't been a whole lot going on around here that is blog-worthy, but here are a few highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tennis? Good for you. And I'm glad you're doing well with your resolutions--aren't we all just a work in progress? Also, I have to agree about American Idol and can't wait to find out what the change is tonight. Though I don't know if I want it to change. I'm jealous of your sunburn. And lastly, Kaden would die of happiness if he rode in a real live tractor....too bad we won't both be up in the northwest any time in the near future. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSunburn? Impressive. I'm hoping to get some color next week. Oh and by the way we really need to chat about Idol. I never have anyone to talk to other than my brother, but he's always busy with the kids. Who do you like?
ReplyDeleteI heart Idol too!!! I wasn't at all sad about who went home last night... were you?? P.S. Amen to warmer weather!!!! Although I do feel like this winter went by relatively fast, snow is still snow, and I am ready for shorts and to get a TAN!! I don't want my baby to meet me and think that her mother is a ghost!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteYay for spring and sunburns. I hope you get lots more warm weather soon.
ReplyDeleteYa'll are adorable and I just love ya! I'm glad that ya'll are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteAnd heck yeah for the NRA! Ü
Chris would join the NRA, haha. I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you all in June when I come down :) Loves!
ReplyDelete