Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mom's Miracles

I have this problem where I have all these great ideas for projects but lack the motivation and oomph to actually get them started. When my family was in town, I combined my ideas with the oomph from my mom (and sister) and voila! We got window treatments hung...


And a quilt started!!


Mom's are so great! They can make miracles happen. The window treatments are actually made from table runners (so easy to do!). The quilt is made up of shirts from my high school years that I don't wear much but I wanted to keep. Yeah... it's not done yet, but it is gonna be so awesome when it is!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I swear one day that I am going to make a qulity out of my t-shirts. I've got a whole box of them at home that I keep for that exact purpose. You'll have to teach me how :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't Mom's and Sister's wonderful! I know that mine help me so much! That quilt is going to be AWESOME! Great idea! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you told me your quilt wasn't done...I was wondering about that "oomph" a little.
    Just kidding! Your window treatments look awesome and I can't wait to see the finished quilt. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete