Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What A Weekend!

We had a fantastic time with my family in town this past weekend! My dad, mom, sister, and nephew made the long trek up to Provo to bring us our deer meat from hunting over Thanksgiving and also just to hang out and play! We played lots of games, went shooting, went out to eat a couple of times, played in the snow, started a quilt, hung window-treatments, watched Stick It (probably Chris' favorite movie of all time! hahaha!) and laughed a lot! It was so fun to have almost everyone together (we missed you Glen)!

I loved getting to see and play with my cute nephew, Kaden. He's 19 months old and so much fun to be around! I took lots of good pictures and will post them either tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

They left this morning to make the 2-day drive home. Drive safe guys! Chris and I are already looking forward to the next time we get together when hopefully we won't all have a cold and we can have everyone together! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Par-tay!! I LOVE having family come visit. Being apart just makes you appreciate that time so much more. I'm glad you had fun. And isn't Kaden so handsome?
    Hope you survive the post-visit let down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, family ROCKS! I'm glad that ya'll had a good time! I know that I sure am grateful for family, more and more all the time. Maybe I'm growing up... uh oh. ;) I sure miss you guys so much and Jake is excited to meet you guys, hopefully that will be soon. Love ya!

    Oh yeah, and I hope you get over your colds!

    ReplyDelete