Continuing my Provo Bucket-List, I finally gave in and hiked the Y! Most people do it their freshman year of college at BYU, or at least sometime while they're going to school at BYU or are living here in Provo. I somehow managed to make it all the way through my college years without ever hiking up to the Y. I decided it was something that I needed to do before we leave, so early one Saturday morning we met up with our neighbor friends Justin & Katie and Bridger & Stacy to do the hike. It wasn't too terribly tough, but it was all up-hill and I think we counted 13 switchbacks to get to the top. It was so much fun to do it with friends, and the view from the top was awesome! I'm glad I finally did it! :-)
Afterwards we went to Kneaders to get their all you can eat french toast, which, if you haven't tried it, you should add it to your own Provo bucket-list!
And, I can't remember if we went to Bombay House that night or a different night, but we tried it and loved it! Bombay House is an Indian food restaurant in Provo I'd been hearing about for years and finally got the chance to try. Ever since then, I've been craving more Indian food!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for finally hiking the Y! I'm so proud. Good luck working on that bucket list. I'm also thrilled you went through Timp! Now you gotta come through Lehman and see how much better it is. Plus, there's no hike!
ReplyDeleteHow did you miss out on hiking the Y with us freshman year? I swear I did it like four times and realized how out of shape I was every single time.
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE indian food!
ReplyDelete