Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Official

     I know I haven't posted the updates every day like I said I was going to, but as soon as I get pictures in them I'll post the rest of the updates.  However, I just wanted to make it official and let everyone know that we are moving to Houston at the end of December!!!
     We went down to Houston this past weekend to make an official visit to the chiropractic school there.  It was a fabulous experience.  The school seemed like a great fit for Chris and we loved all the people we met there.  Although Houston wasn't initially our first choice, it has come to feel more and more like the place we should go.
     I know this announcement makes some people sad and other people happy, but we really feel like we are doing the right thing for our little family at this point.  We're excited for this next phase in our lives!

4 comments:

  1. Congratz!!! I'm excited for you guys! We will miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! So happy to be doing what is best for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I'm sure your family is thrilled! I feel like the whole world has been moving to Texas! I have a lot of friends from BYU who have moved to Houston. Good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete