We are pleased to introduce the newest addition to our family... our puppy Mayzie! We've had her for a month now and we love her already. She's a golden retriever-labradoodle (1/2 lab, 1/2 poodle) mix, so she's basically a mutt! The poodle in her helps her not shed too much, which we love. She's just over 3 months old and already very smart. She's working on training her and she's got the "sit" command down pretty well.
Here's a picture from right after we first brought her home:
In this picture she was about 10 weeks old and weighed just under 10 pounds.
Here's a picture we took today right after she had a bath (sorry it's not that great of a picture):
As of today she weighs about 25 pounds and is probably almost twice as tall as she was when we got her.
We love our Mayzie and are having so much fun playing with her and watching her grow up!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So remember how I had you listen to that song "Amazing Mayzie"? Just so you know, your dog has a song ;)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm excited for your little dog, and I can't wait to meet her!
Oh my, I am so jealous!! I'm so thrilled ya'll are trying the dog thing again. She's a doll. Have so much fun with her!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I love that your family is growing. ;)
ReplyDeletewow another dog!! Hopefully this one will get to stick around!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dog! Do you have a big yard for her to run around in?
ReplyDelete