We had a really fun Memorial Day weekend. This year we chose to stay in town so it was pretty relaxing and we got a lot of things done around the house too. We also managed to squeeze in some hiking, shooting, and a BBQ with some friends (but of course I forgot to take pictures of all of those things!).
Chris' BYU intramural softball team won their tournament game Tuesday night. They're in the upper division and haven't lost any of their tournament games yet. His city league team (with guys from his work) is also doing really well. They're undefeated so far! WooHoo!
We're going to Washington this weekend for Chris' sister's high school graduation! We're super excited we get to see the whole family and a bunch of extended family too! It'll be fun to celebrate and spend the weekend together, and I promise I'll remember to take pictures this time.
I gave in and finally agreed to listen to the Harry Potter audio books. Chris had been trying to get me to listen to them for a while, so on our long drive to and from Texas last Christmas, we started and finished Book 1. Mostly I listen to them while driving to and from work. It makes the commute go much faster and helps me not get too angry about the road construction that makes my normally 30-35 minute drive take about an hour. Anyways, it's only taken 6 months, but I'm just about finished with Book 7! I guess then I'll hafta start watching all the movies.
Well, I think that about covers it for now. Hope everyone's having a great Spring/Summer so far!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, you let us know you've listened to all the books, but you don't comment on your level of enjoyment/disenjoyment of them!?!? Hope Washington treats you well.
ReplyDeleteSure glad that ya'll are doing well. Ü Hope that ya have fun in WA. Always love your updates!
ReplyDelete