Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In my thoughts this morning...

...Men in my Life
I was catching up on blogs this morning, because that's what I do, and I read some posts about Father's Day, read a post and watched a video clip on what makes a good man, and then read a sweet and touching post on the NieNie blog about love between a husband and wife.  It got me thinking about the men in my life. 

I have been incredibly blessed in this department.  I have the most amazing husband, father, father-in-law, brother, brothers-in-law, grandpas, nephew, uncles, cousins, etc.  They are all men with strong hands and soft hearts.  They are kind and good and loving and they take great care of their families and friends.  I know not everyone is as lucky as me, so today I'm counting my blessings and saying prayers of gratitude for the ways in which each of them have touched my life.

I know that lots of women think their husbands/fathers/sons/boyfriends/etc. are the greatest men, and I hope we all let them know that, more than just one day a year.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. And more importantly I hope they celebrate us, their awesome most incredible women in their lives, everyday this year :)

    ReplyDelete