This past weekend, Chris' family came down to visit. We missed having Spence and Kassie here, but it was really fun to see everyone else. We spent the weekend going to the tumbling gym, doing a bit of shopping, watching the Olympics, shooting, playing games, and going to the Nickel-cade. I forgot to take pictures of most of the activities, but here are a couple of the pictures that I do have:
Tucker and his friend Ben jumping on frozen Utah Lake

The Boys and their guns
We love having family within a day's drive. Thanks for making the trek down to hang out with us over the holiday weekend! Love yall! :-)

So I'm supposed to be writing a paper...reading your blog is more fun!! Can I just say how grateful we are that you have such a wonderful, supportive family nearby...God is great indeed!
ReplyDeleteSO fun! Where was Kass and Spencer?
ReplyDeleteSpencer was at school and then working over the weekend, and Kassie stayed home. For some reason she didn't think we were cool enough to be with over Valentine's Day! hahaha! :-)
ReplyDeleteLarge bodies of water completely iced over still intrigue me. Rivers too. Glad you were able to have some time with family!
ReplyDelete