Here's a video of Chad in the wind, so you can see how strong it was blowing (sorry it's so dark)!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Please....
.... Don't Try This At Home! :-) A couple of weeks ago, on Chris' birthday actually, we had a HUGE windstorm. I mean seriously... it was the craziest windstorm I've ever seen. It lasted all night long too, which was kinda fun. While sitting inside and listening to it howl, Chris told Chad and I about times they used to tie a blanket to their hands and feet and jump on the trampoline when it was windy to try and "fly." Naturally, we had to go try this. We don't have a trampoline, but the wind was strong enough that it didn't really matter that much. It blew Chad over twice and me once. Our friends Bridger & Stacy stopped by to join the party too! Please enjoy the photos from our flying experience:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So funny. I can't imagine doing it on a trampoline! You'd get blown right off of it. Looks like fun though. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! I hope the tramp from childhood had one of those walls around it. I want to play. Maybe next windstorm here I'll give it a go :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! All that happened to me in our last windstorm was I lost my mail key in a snow drift.
ReplyDelete:( I don't know WHY I keep checking your blog. It just makes me miss you guys more and more.. That is it! We are threw!
ReplyDeleteCan you hear me yet???
ReplyDelete