Oh man, that was terrible Chris. Poor Jenn and me. We married guys with senses of humor like our dads (and Kat did too--I'm sure Glen will enjoy this).
We've been happily married for 5 years and are loving our time together! We're currently living in Houston, TX. Chris is in school and only a class and a couple months away from starting Chiropractic School. Jenn is working full-time as a Legal Secretary @ Latham & Watkins downtown. If you're ever in Houston, come say hi!(We live close to the airport)
Oh man, that was terrible Chris. Poor Jenn and me. We married guys with senses of humor like our dads (and Kat did too--I'm sure Glen will enjoy this).
ReplyDeleteThis was, in fact, my tribute to Charles Talbot! Amber, how'd you know!!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteChris, that is grand! A lovely post; keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteWow. (I hope you can see me rolling my eyes.) And yes, Glen thought it was quite clever.
ReplyDelete