Thanks Babe! You're the Bestest! :-)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Hubby Fixed It!
Check out what my awesome hubby made me!!!!!!
Our bathroom didn't have a countertop around the sink, so Chris made me one!
We got tired of cramming all of our cookie sheets and pans in the little drawer under the oven, so Chris made me a vertical rack to store them in! It's so much nicer, more organized, and everything fits better too.
Thanks Babe! You're the Bestest! :-)
Thanks Babe! You're the Bestest! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome. I love it. And Jenn-I'm so proud that you are excited to be more organized. Sigh. You're growing up :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! And I love Amber's comment too. tee-hee :)
ReplyDeleteI love how the walls are no longer pink!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to have someone around with the know-how to do such projects...I'd have no clue even on where to begin. It was great seeing you last week!
ReplyDeletehey. we could use one of those racks too please :)
ReplyDelete