Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh yeah... we have a blog!

Hahaha! Sorry for the lack of posts for the last month. We're still alive & kickin! Nothing too noteworthy to report. We went camping over Memorial Day weekend and had such an interesting trip. I'm working on writing up a story of everything that happened and I'll post it here once it's done. Needless to say, we need much more practice at camping because we're not very good at it!

We have lots of fun trips, visits from friends, and summer activities coming up, so I promise that I'll keep everyone posted more often than I have this last month. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to hear the camping story. I hope you went up Diamond fork canyon where Kat and Glen used to go b/c you can camp for free--and if you're like me, we got there and set up and then I was like hey...there's no bathroom here is there? We had a good time still and it was beautiful, but you can only hold it so long!
    That was when I decided I think it's worth it to fork over 7 or 8 or even 20 bucks if it means I get a bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting!!!!! And by the way, I'm with ya Amber. I never camped without a bathroom until I got married. And Glen still laughs at me occasionally because I'm a baby about it.

    ReplyDelete