I've been practicing using the different settings on my camera and trying to figure out how to take better pictures. Because of that practice, I've taken over 100 pictures of Mayzie and Chris. I need to go through and delete some of them that are blurry or 20 pictures of the exact same thing or not focused properly, etc. I did look through some of them though and found a few that I love.
We took Mayzie to get bathed and trimmed, and when we picked her up they had these cute little bows in her hair. I thought it made her look adorable! :-)
It is so fun to watch Chris and Mayzie play together. They definitely play more rough than I do when I play with her, but Mayzie loves it (and I'm pretty sure Chris does too)! This is another cute one of her that I think is good of Chris too.
I also ended up with about 50 different pictures of Chris' facial expressions. Hahaha! They cracked me up! I think this one is my favorite though because it's not the face that you get from him in most pictures. This is the real happiness and laughter face.
I guess for now, until I get better, I'll keep taking lots of pictures. When I was taking them, I didn't have these objectives in mind but I love the way they turned out and the moments that were captured.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE that pic of Chris! It's so natural and, well, awesome. You should frame it. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I need to meet this dog of yours and come by for a visit.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very good photographer - you catch the essence of life. Hope you get those extra lenses and other totally necessary pieces of equipment that just fit perfectly into the budget (;0) right, Chris!!
ReplyDeletelove,
sandra