Thursday, May 19, 2011

Help!

Ok friends, I need some help.  I've been trying really hard to not let the weeks of cold, rainy, dreary weather get me down.  However, this morning it is snowing in Heber.  This is what the park currently looks like across the street from my office.
I know for some people it might not be a bad thing, but I'm so over the cold and the snow!  I really need some warmth and sunshine in my life.  Last weekend when we were in Texas the weather was perfect.  It was a nice respite, but it was no fun to come home to more cold and more rain.

So, aside from going on a vacation or moving (both of which we can't do right now), does anyone have any ideas of things I can do to beat the bad-weather-blues??  Anyone know of some fun indoor things to do or any good activities that will make it feel like spring even though the weather outside is making it feel more like fall or winter?  Any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I am in the same funk. I am actually flying to CA this afternoon for a few days. I'm hoping against hope that when I come back Spring will have finally caught up to Utah. I too am SO over coats and boots and 40 degree temps in May! You could try giving yourself a pedicure and painting your toes bright orange or something. That always makes me feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if they still do snorkeling year-round at the crater in Midway. That might be fun. The water temp is usually around 90 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any local hotsprings? Have an evening where you can't touch the floor. Even though you said vacation was out, I can't really invite you here anyway 'cause we're getting snow too. But we are state neighbors now!

    ReplyDelete