Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Last Two Nights

Last night and the night before that have been so much fun!  Tuesday night we met up with some of my old roomies and their husbands for our annual Elf party!  We visited and watched the movie and everyone brought treats.  Scott and Marcelle brought a "Cherpumple Monster Pie-Cake."  Here's the video where they got the idea:


Chris and I split a piece and it was actually really good! :-) 

Last night Kassie & I got together with Stacy & Celeste (neighbor friends) for a Girls Night!  We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill, then got ice cream.  We planned on watching a movie, but just sat around and chatted instead.  It was so much fun!  Chris and Stacy's husband Bridger had their own Guys Night to keep them occupied while we played. 
We've had fun the last 2 nights but haven't gotten much sleep.  Tonight we're looking forward to a quiet night and going to bed early. 
(I used to be such a night-owl... what happened to me?!)

2 comments:

  1. What happened to you? Glen would say you took a bite of your wedding cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are always doing such fun things! We miss you guys so very much and I enjoy seeing how you're doing on your blog. I used to be a night owl too. Maybe the wedding cake does have something to do with it. ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete