Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I need more hours in the day

Coming home from a trip always makes me wish I had more hours in my day.  There is so much to get done and so little time to do it all in.  I guess I'll just have to spread things out and get them done over the course of the week rather than just the day after we get home. 

We had a great trip to Texas for Thanksgiving with my family!  I'll work on that post and have it up with pictures sometime this week (that's one item on my list of things to do).  Utah got lots of snow while we were gone and is supposed to get more this week.  I miss the warmer temperatures and sunshine we had this past weekend in Texas, but I guess the snow does make it feel more like Christmas time.  Also on my list of things to do this week, decorate for Christmas!!  I am so excited!  I look forward to decorating for Christmas all year long, so you know that is a big priority in our house.  I may or may not do that before posting Thanksgiving pictures.  We'll see how things go.

Also, just for your information, here's a picture I took of the outside temperature on my way to work this morning. 
It's a little hard to tell, but yes... that says 2 degrees.  It did say zero at one point, but I couldn't get that picture fast enough before it went back up to 2.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Thinking warm thoughts,
Jenn

4 comments:

  1. You probably wouldn't be too surprised but on our drive to MT last week for thanksgiving late late wednesday night (or I should say early early thursday morning) we hit -23. yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was thinking it was getting cold here...in the 30's at night! We miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love your updates! I'm so glad to hear that you guys had a good time in TX. I love decorating for Christmas too. :) Looks like you guys are experiencing the same kind of weather as we are. Burr, but it sure is beautiful looking out the window. :) Sure miss and love you guys!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I was able to see you over Thanksgiving! What a wonderful treat. Good luck with the decorating, and hang in there with them cold temps! I know what they're like (USU, MT, Des Moines) and I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete