Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's The Little Things

It's been confirmed..... I have the cutest Nephew in the entire world! I'm sitting at my desk at work trying to stay motivated enough to get something productive done, when I realize I just missed a call from my sister. I listened to the message and it was my sister and my nephew, Kaden. He was sad and my sister suggested they call Aunt Jenn to cheer him up.

I called them right back and got to talk to Kaden for a couple minutes. We talked about what he did today, trucks, going to the Astros game, and he even sang me the new song he learned, "Ring Around the Rosey." :-) We both ended the phone call much happier and ready to get back to our days. It's pretty amazing how talking to a 2 year old and hearing him say "Love you Aunt Jenn" can totally melt your heart. Thanks for calling Kat & Kaden! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making our day so much better! P.S. he 'called you' again this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love those little moments that make everything right in the world again.

    ReplyDelete