Thanks to E-Rob, I discovered these Mormon Messages on YouTube. They are great little uplifting videos put out by the church that are really inspirational. I watched this one before work this morning and really wanted to share it with everyone. It makes me want to go out and Create something today! :-)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely love this one too! It does make me want to create. I have a hard time trying to find something unique and beautiful that I have the time, means, and knowledge to make. How did everyone else seem to become a pro at making so many things all of a sudden?
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that!! Thanks for posting that...what a great thought to start my day out with. =)
ReplyDeleteI love you Jenn
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! It makes me also want to go out and create something that was not there before. I sense a sewing project coming, or maybe something else. Miss you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your post. You are such a doll and an inspiration. I am so glad to have you in my life and that my buddy has such an amazing person as his wife. You're truly beautiful, inside and out.
ReplyDelete