We knew we would be hosting Thanksgiving this year, so, as fun as it would be to
sit on the floor to eat the big meal, we thought we should probably get
a dining room table. After going in to "just look" at a furniture
store a few weeks ago, we ended up buying a dining room set and a
sectional for our game room upstairs. Oops! Hahaha! We really are
happy with them though and got a pretty good deal. The table was
back-ordered so we had to wait forever to get the furniture, but now
that it's in we LOVE it!
The delivery guys moved everything in and set it all up
for us, so naturally we weren't sure about the placement and had to
move it around a few times. But I think it's settled for now. Bring on
the turkey!! :-)
Looks amazing!!! How fun!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new furniture! I also love how you're decorating a house with furniture and I'm hanging postcards. Hooray for having a house and a life! Miss you friend!
ReplyDelete美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天
ReplyDelete