Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Texas a month ago (Wow! I can't believe it was that long ago already!!)

Also, I got a new camera to replace my trusty old point-and-shoot.  I'll still probably use that one occasionally for convenience, but after seeing how amazing the pictures look in my new camera, I'm sure I'll only use it sparingly.  Check out a few from our walk the other night...


I'm still learning how to take good pictures (and Chris actually took this last one), but these weren't too bad for my first attempt.  I definitely had it on the auto setting, so it'll be fun to learn about how to adjust all the settings on my own someday! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you can't say you got a sweet new camera and not say what kind!
    Yay for Bucee's shirts, the waterwall, and Jenn in TX. I hope that becomes a permanent condition in the not too distant future. Hugs to you and Chris. And the puppy. And the toe bare foot running shoes just because. REally. I want to see a picture of you hugging those. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now I know who will be the official photographer when you come in May!! Thanks for sharing. BTW - I read your ranch conspiracy comment on Kat's blog. All I can say is ... keep praying!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures from your new camera! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have a new toy to play with. Is this a new hobby developing or just something better with which to record memories?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You 2 are so cute! I miss you! Happy for you new toy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete