Friday, July 10, 2009

Independence Day!

I love the 4th of July! We had an amazing trip up to Washington to spend the holiday with Chris' family. This time we took Jason, Shelly & Mathias (our neighbors and best friends) with us on our journey. Spending the 4th in Washington has become kind of a tradition, and we love getting to spend time with our family and friends up there! It's been a long time since I posted pictures, so here are a few from our weekend... (Shelly left her camera in Washington so you'll just have to make due with the few pictures that I took until her camera gets here and I can steal - I mean share - all of her pictures as well)


B.F.F.'s checkin out the potato fields
(Seriously, I don't know what we're going to do when they move!)


No trip to Washington is complete without a visit to Grandma & Grandpa Roundy's


Tucker & Mathias mostly enjoying the boat. Mathias was a little unsure at first, but he did great and the fam had fun playing with him too!

Happy 4th of July cute Gardner family!


Libby & Henn... I can't believe my lil sis is getting so big!
And she has such a sweet smile too! hahaha!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! You're hair is super-cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! My camera came today! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, you have bangs. I was like wait, I thought you were Henn, who is that with Libby, she looks familiar...WAIT, that's my Jenn. I think they look totally styling and cute, let me know how you like them.
    And sounds like your 4th was a party. Yay for WA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that I love your hair. Ha and apparently everyone else thinks the same thing.

    ReplyDelete